The RaxList for July 1st through July 2nd
2 July 2011 5,331 views No Comment
These are my links for July 1st through July 2nd:
- Digital Tool Allows Users To Create Online Moodboards – PSFK – An new online platform allows you to be creative with your personal and business projects.
- Advertising, PR, sales, marketing: now you see it, now you don’t –
- Klout Gives Serious Perks To Facebook Fans – PSFK – A different kind of word-of-mouth advertising is sweeping the online world. Brands can offer Facebook fans with high Klout scores customized content or special offers.
- Media Set Up Camp on Google+ – A few media companies have started to set up camp inside Google+. They include Mashable and The Next Web
- One per cent of world’s web browsing happens on iPad – The iPad now accounts for over one per cent of worldwide web browsing – and in the US, that figure jumps to 2.1 per cent.…
- Guardian & Observer To Shut Down International Editions – The international print editions of The Guardian and The Observer are among the earliest casualties of the Guardian News & Media’s (GNM) evolving “digital first” strategy.
- 6 Tips for Providing Better Online Customer Support – Customer satisfaction has long been the Holy Grail for retailers. Social media now brings a whole new significance to customer satisfaction. Rants and raves reach friends, and friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends at an unprecedented scale. It’s word-of-mouth on steroids.
- BrewGene’s "Beer Discovery Engine" Helps You Find a Good Beer – BrewGene is a web site and free iPhone app where you can rate and subsequently find new beers that you like based on your tastes.
- Friendster Re-Launches As Social Gaming Portal – PSFK – Remember Friendster? Well it’s back, re-branded as a platform for playing online games, socializing with friends and receiving rewards. If you still know your username and password from back when it was just a fledgling social network, you can login with your existing account. If not, you can now login with the current king of social networking, Facebook.
- President Obama To Hold First Twitter Town Hall on July 6 – On July 6, U.S. President Barack Obama will hold a live town hall using Twitter.
- Email Charter Lays Out 10 Rules to Save Us All from Drowning in Email – We all suffer from email overload from time to time—if not daily. TED's Chris Anderson's email charter with the hopes of reversing the underlying cause of the email mess: emails that take longer to read and respond to than they take to write.
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)