The RaxList for April 12th
12 April 2011 1,217 views No Comment
These are my links for April 12th from 16:03 to 16:44:
- 10 Ways to Find Blogs You’ll Love – There are dozens of services on the web dedicated to helping you get the most out of the universe of regularly updated blogs, and many of them are focused on helping you find the most high quality content as well as the content most relevant to you.
- 25 Useful Stock Photography Sites –
- How to Manage Your Business’s Presence on Bing – Depending on who you ask, Bing has captured anywhere from 11% to 30% of the search market that's so heavily dominated by Google. Even so, that represents at least a billion and a half search queries in a given month, and Microsoft's search engine is still growing.
- ReputationOnline » Roger Warner on “The Gotchas: White lies brands tell themselves in social PR” – the little lies brands tell themselves before embarking on a social PR campaign.
- (Hopefully) no more tears: CBBC website relaunch – Relaunching a children's website is a surprisingly perilous business.
- LOVE THIS! Tropicana’s Orange-Powered Billboard – Orange juice brand Tropicana created a billboard for the French market that uses the energy harnessed by oranges to light a neon sign that reads ‘Natural Energy’ (in French), alongside the Tropicana logo. A giant multi-cell battery made of copper and zinc spikes and a ton of wiring powers the billboard.
- Why You Should Tweet During a Crisis | davefleet.com – Ever have one of those frustrating conversations with your colleagues during an emerging issue, where you’re trying to figure out whether acknowledging an issue online will defuse it or spread it?
- Reinventing The Classroom Experience With Youtube – PSFK – At the Khan Academy in Mountain View, California, learning is flipped: lectures for students take place over the Internet, and the classroom is used for collaborating on homework assignments. What started as a small series of Youtube tutorials has grown to 2,200 videos online, receiving almost 45 million hits.
- 9 Digital Marketing Lessons From Top Social Brands – While there are hundreds of ways to calculate the ROI of social media, the general consensus is that Twitter and Facebook are worthwhile tools that can add a lot of value to your marketing campaign. Of course, the value of social media depends on how well you execute it
- Bing Launches Its Google Places Rival – PSFK – Microsoft is launching the “Bing Business Portal” (BBP). It replaces the the Bing Local Listing Center, and all listings already there have already been migrated over
- What do subscribe, like and follow have in common? « Brendan Cooper – your friendly social media consultant and PR copywriter. Or: words make ideas make money. – They’re all ways of linking
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)