The RaxList for December 31st through January 2nd
2 January 2011 1,009 views No Comment
These are my links for December 31st through January 2nd:
- MediaShift . 2010: The Year Self-Publishing Lost Its Stigma – In today's tight traditional publishing market, agents, editors, and publishers are now encouraging authors to test market their book by self-publishing
- HOW TO: Land a Job at Twitter – There are many different departments at Twitter, thus many different kinds of positions and skill sets are needed for each. Twitter is currently filling out its business development and sales, engineering, finance, HR, legal, mobile, operations, product management, support and user experience and design teams. Other (seemingly non-hiring) departments include executive (management) and communications.
- Shorten URLs Using These Best URL Shortener Services –
- Top 100 books of all time: download the data – The Top 100 books of all time are published today. Download the data for yourself and see how they compare
- PR lessons from 2010 – the year of the mega crisis – Undoubtedly 2010 has been the year of the mega crisis, which as the Guardian’s City editor, Richard Wachman recently commented [when talking about BP's reaction to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill] provide ‘a textbook example of how not to do things and will be studied by students of PR for years to come’.
- Introducing Your Friends, Fans and Followers – Social Media is among many things, our gateway to discovery and interconnection. While social networking may seem trivial, truth is that we get out of it what we put into it. But this goes beyond the time and energy we spend on day-to-day participation. Our investment in social media earns its largest dividends when intent and purpose meet personification and engagement.
- UK and French carriers working on cellular coverage for Channel Tunnel, aim to finish by 2012 Olympics – channel tunnel mobile
- Court Refutes Claim that Photos on Twitter Are Free For the Taking –
- In-flight fight for stubborn iPhone-loving teen • The Register – A teenager who refused to turn off his iPhone during the landing of a plane got a punch from a fellow passenger for his trouble
- The Tale Behind That Digital Nativity Story Viral Video –
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)