The RaxList for September 20th
20 September 2010 1,221 views One Comment
These are my links for September 20th from 08:41 to 13:37:
- The Socialization of Business: Your Dirty Little Secrets are No Longer Secrets – Conversations do not fall into a black hole never to be heard again. And, there is no event horizon preventing their escape. The social effect is more powerful than we realize. The truth is that if one voice or a chorus of voices find the right audience, not only will businesses realize that conversations are taking place, they will find not only a miraculous cure for deafness, but also an unenviable position of reacting instead of leading to situations and opportunities.
- Five fun things to do with Facebook Places : Shiny Shiny – Facebook Places has arrived in the UK and we're pretty excited about it. It allows you to "check-in" at places you visit and share your location with your friends. It is only available to Facebook users with smartphones, it's native on the Facebook app on iPhone and can be accessed over a phone's browser by everyone else – visting touch.facebook.com takes you to a web interface too which lets you drop a pin where you are.
- Write a Twistory, help a kids charity – Ewan McIntosh | Digital Media –
- LBM – The PR Edition Findings | LondonBloggers.net –
- London to host Internet Week Europe in November | Technology | guardian.co.uk – Some of world's biggest digital brands will take part in more than 100 events over the seven-day internet festival
- The social media strategy series: Metrics and Measurement The Cube –
- Looxcie, a Camera Recording Everything You See – Looxcie is a ~$200 camera you plug into your ear, which then records everything you see, following your field of vision. Several hours are recorded, with new stuff overwriting the old… and if you saw anything interesting, you click its button and have the last 30 seconds saved and shared on YouTube and other networks. To tune and manage the camera and see the clips you download an app onto an Android phone like Google Nexus.
- 5 Important New Trends in Location – As Facebook enters into the location market with Facebook Places, the world’s largest social network will help to make the edgy concept of checkins and location-sharing a mainstream practice.
- If Facebook made cars… –
- Chris Anderson: How web video powers global innovation | Video on TED.com – The internet seems to be the Earth evolving it's very own nervous system. Better enabling communication between the Earth's cells (people) allows the formation of groups capable of making effective impact on the World.
No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post)